Thursday, November 8, 2012

GIRLS: Fact or Fiction


Above is a teaser for my contribution to Light Grey Art Lab's Girls: Fact or Fiction gallery show.
The show features 100+ artists paying tribute to both real and fictitious women.
The most exciting part about this show is that they will be publishing a reversible book that will feature the real women on one side and the fictitious women on the other.

I contributed a piece based on Maude Lebowski.

The book is for sale HERE for $25 and will begin shipping in December.
It looks incredible and you should definitely grab a copy for the holidays.

The projects curated by Light Grey Art Lab really are incredible. The level of professionalism and care that goes behind their event organization is better than any indie gallery I've seen before.
I'm extremely proud to be a part of this project and I'll be sharing the pages of the book with a ton of talented artists such as: Cheyenne Curtis, Scott Forbes, and Nichole Ter Horst


1 comment:

Nic said...

Ah! I'm so excited :D Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the book!!