Monday, January 13, 2014

Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee


I recently designed and did some animation for the premiere episode of Jerry Seinfeld’s Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee featuring Louis CK. You can check out the link above to see the episode. It was a complete pleasure to work under these two comedic icons. Jerry wanted it to be reminiscent of those “Sein-imation” shorts from the Seinfeld DVDs but I tried to add a bit of my own sensibilities to it. Some of my design exploration is pictured above.

2 comments:

Aminder Dhaliwal said...

whaaaa, i saw this and wondering who did the animation!

MissPriss said...

I hope this parlays into a feature like the 90's TV animation, "Dr Katz, Professional Therapist." Your contribution to the Jon Stewart episode (as well as Louis CK) was delightful!